Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
3 month contract Marketing & Events Executive – Paddington, London
Contract – Up to 3 months – Start ASAP!
£30-35K pro rata
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join an exciting high-growth organisation. Working with the Head of Marketing, the successful applicant will be responsible for event management, managing marketing campaigns, and supporting the overall marketing strategy. You will play an important role in a dynamic global marketing team, bringing your knowledge and expertise to a range of marketing activities.
We are at an exciting point in our corporate journey, with sales and marketing being a driving force within the business and using MarTech to deliver top quality B2B marketing programmes, within a fast-paced environment.
- Event management of our own events and responsible for our presence at trade shows, conferences and seminars. Owning project plans and co-ordinating activities from concept to delivery and review. This will be both physical events and webinars.
- Managing a re-brand project during 2019 to align brand assets from a business acquisition.
- Managing marketing campaigns from start to finish, including defining timelines and working to budget. Assist Digital Marketing Manager in campaign execution such as building email and social templates.
- Brand compliance audit for the company, ensuring consistency in the application of brand vision and voice to branded assets.
- Briefing designers, liaising with suppliers and the internal team for maximum impact to produce innovative and on brand creative.
- Responsibility for collateral and merchandise production and dispatch.
- Raise internal profile of marketing through consistent and regular internal communications.
- Responsible for budget tracking across the International marketing budget
- Assisting with monthly reporting on marketing activities, including report and dashboard building within Salesforce.
- Experience of working in a similar B2B Corporate Marketing role
- Experience of managing projects and events
- Experience of curating content for marketing campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation tools, i.e. HubSpot
- Experience in CRM tools i.e. Salesforce
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite or similar is preferred
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of effective teamworking with multi-disciplinary and multi-national teams
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work to project targets and deadlines
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Sets high quality standards of work with attention to detail
Core hours: 09:00 to 17:30, Mondays to Fridays, with flexibility. Travel within UK is required, based in our London office.