Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
SEO Manager – Digital agency – Guildford, Surrey
Our client is an independent Search Engine Marketing agency working with some of the fastest-growing UK companies. They’re looking for an SEO Manager, with at least 1 year’s agency experience, to come on board and manage a team of 3.
They’re looking for someone that will take ownership of a number of client accounts, from both a relationship management and ‘hands-on’ perspective. You won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty and will enjoy the technical, analytical and creative nuances that make up a successful SEO campaign.
- Salary £25-30K
- Annual bonus potential
- Great office environment (e.g. regular socials, ping pong table, coffee machine etc.)
- Access to a large library of SEO training courses
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Defining client SEO strategy and scope of work including deliverables
- Overseeing the delivery and implementation of Technical & On-page SEO audits
- Implementing client outreach strategy
- Setting client objectives, defining and tracking the success
- Assist in creative ideation for ‘linkable’ assets for clients
- Managing the wider stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure deliverables are met
- Ensuring project timelines, and deliverables are met by the team
- Experience working with journalists & bloggers to drive link-building efforts
- Excellent track record of delivering results
- Knowledge of industry software including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Search Console, WordPress, Buzzstream, Ahrefs and Hubspot
- Proficient knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
- The ability to translate client requirements into a tangible SEO strategy
- Be a confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent time/task and organisational management skills
- Have both an analytical & creative mindset, with a strong eye for detail and ability to problem-solve