Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Senior PR Account Manager – Motorbikes! – Kingston, Surrey
Senior Account Manager – Exciting Motorbike client
Are you a proactive self-starting PR professional with a passion for Motorbikes?
If so, this could be the role for you….
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager looking for the next step up or a Senior Account Manager wanting to join a leading, multi-award winning communications agency, working across global automotive brands.
We’re looking for someone who either does PR for a motorbike brand currently, or someone who does PR but also rides motorbikes so gets the tone and products.
This particular role focuses on a large motorbike brand and you will manage innovative activations, projects, creative content creation, earned media storytelling, media relations, and much more!
- Daily communication with clients to build successful working relationships
- Project lead on activation delivery; from managing the brief, taking part in the creative process, presenting and delivering the idea across appropriate comms channels – ensuring outputs/outcomes are appropriately aligned to client needs & objective
- Support the Account Director in leading the team and developing the accounts
- Owning the client relationship, providing input, keeping them apprised of time lines and managing expectations
- Copywriting – Identifying newsworthy stories, press release writing and proof reading
- Media and social influencer relations (automotive, tech, lifestyle, finance)
- Engaging in concept generation and brainstorming, and presenting creative concepts in a compelling manner
- Budget reconciliation
The Successful Applicant
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with motorbike brands essential
- Personal interest in biking would be hugely beneficial
- Project management experience with an understanding of integrated comms
- Ideally B2B as well as B2C client experience
- Confident media relations skills (ideally with a good black book of contacts)
- A confident copywriter, with a passion for finding and writing newsworthy stories
- Ideally experience in creating data driven new stories
- Good understanding of traditional and digital PR and/or marketing
- Client services experience
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Assertive in advising clients and managing their expectations
- Previous Automotive/dealer experience a plus
- Driven and curious individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What’s on Offer
- Immediate start
- Work with blue chip clients
- Excellent benefits package
- Friendly and supportive agency environment