Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Senior Marketing Account Manager – Guildford, Surrey
Senior Marketing Account Manager
Circa £40-45k depending on experience
5 years + experience in an integrated agency environment
A fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading B2B marketing and creative agencies with an enviable list of clients.
As a creative, marketing agency we deliver end to end strategic campaigns which can involve producing both print and digital collateral and therefore we’re looking for someone with strong experience in managing clients and a good understanding of the marketing and creative process across all mediums.
Alongside the Client Services Director you will lead a team that are able to understand a client’s objectives and tailor solutions to meet specific project KPIs. Your excellent management skills will meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Client Account Management – ability to translate client objectives into workable brand campaigns and associated project deliverables.
- Establish the appropriate resources and methodologies to deliver first class client account management, working to agreed parameters of time, target and budget.
- Demonstrate the analytical skills to review project performance and provide measures to improve achievement of project KPIs and ROI.
- Strategic marketing input into branding and campaign work
- A creative flair – working from proposal creation to pitches and final delivery of projects
- Create campaign budgets to most efficiently work within a client’s budget, whilst protecting internal margins
- Understand and apply a commercial acumen to ways of working to best enhance productivity and profitability
- Ensure that we maintain and build excellent client relationships and harness our ability to derive further revenue from them
- Motivate and improve team performance
- Demonstrate a challenging, confident and driven attitude
- Review the performance of team members via regular feedback and development programs.
- Excellent friendly working environment
- Bonus scheme (discretionary and based on company and personal performance)
- Subsidised gym membership of £30 a month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Weekly Fruit Bowls