Our client is looking for 2 x Account Managers or Senior Account Managers to join their highly successful team.
Candidates will need to be very strong writers with automotive or technology experience. Good media relations, good project management and good client relationship management would also be very useful skills.
This is a great chance to work on some excellent, well-known brands and really get stuck in!
Senior Account Manager – Automotive Clients
Are you a proactive self-starting PR professional with curiosity at your core, and an eye for a story? If so, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager looking for the next step up or a Senior Account Manager wanting to join a leading, multi-award winning communications agency, working across global automotive brands. This particular role focuses on a number of key agency accounts and you will manage innovative activations, projects, creative content creation, earned media storytelling, media relations, and much more! If you want to be a part of a forward thinking business and team, and push your boundaries as a comms specialist, this is the job for you!
- Daily communication with clients to build successful working relationships
- Project lead on activation delivery; from managing the brief, taking part in the creative process, presenting and delivering the idea across appropriate comms channels – ensuring outputs/outcomes are appropriately aligned to client needs & objectives
- Support the Account Director in leading the team and developing the accounts
- Owning the client relationship, providing input, keeping them apprised of time lines and managing expectations
- Copywriting – Identifying newsworthy stories, press release writing and proof reading
- Media and social influencer relations (automotive, tech, lifestyle, finance)
- Engaging in concept generation and brainstorming, and presenting creative concepts in a compelling manner
- Budget reconciliation
The Successful Applicant
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with automotive and/or tech brands preferred
- Interest in cars would be beneficial
- Project management experience with an understanding of integrated comms
- Ideally B2B as well as B2C client experience
- Confident media relations skills (ideally with a good black book of contacts)
- A confident copywriter, with a passion for finding and writing newsworthy stories
- Ideally experience in creating data driven new stories
- Good understanding of traditional and digital PR and/or marketing
- Client services experience
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Assertive in advising clients and managing their expectations
- Previous Automotive/dealer experience a plus
- Driven and curious individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What’s on Offer
- Immediate start
- Work with blue chip clients
- Excellent benefits package
- Friendly and supportive agency environment