Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
PR Account Executive – Travel – Guildford, Surrey
Our PR client is looking for a PR Account Executive with Travel experience to join their successful team.
The successful candidate will join a small team, based in offices just outside Guildford. A car would be essential as would a willingness to travel both in the UK and further afield.
With some experience of travel PR, key skills would include:
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast, social and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter / Facebook plus the need for lively, lifestyle photography
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Excellent written and spoken English is a given plus proven copywriting skills – you need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Good organisational skills, time management and the flexibility needed in a small team will be useful – and a sense of humour always helps!
Own car essential due to office location.