I am looking for
Our client is a highly successful and well-established PR agency near Horsham in West Sussex.
They have an opening for a PR account executive to join the team.
Ideally you’ll have previous PR agency experience and and a relevant PR degree. The role will be to work on UK and pan-European campaigns for clients in the building and construction sector. If you have an interest in Audio Visual equipment and are a bit of a tech geek – this could be the role for you!
Duties will include –
Work effectively with clients
· To learn as much as possible about clients’ businesses and their competitors
· To identify work that needs to be done, and , referring to managers as necessary, to carry out that work with minimal supervision
· To maintain clear and regular communication with clients
· To back up account manager as client contact
Effectively manage PR activities for clients and agency
· To work effectively with the media, analysts and other audiences for the best possible results for clients
· To develop relationships with key trade press and analysts
· To proof read and check the style of press releases and other documents
Demonstrate technology industry knowledge and expertise
· To read relevant trade media and stay in touch with industry issues and trends
· To be a regular contributor to industry discussions
· To show confidence in your own ideas and views
· To display sound judgment
· To meet deadlines
· To accept responsibility for your work
Great rural environment, fantastic clients, tailored staff training programme and loads of other benefits.
Own car essential.