I am looking for
We have an exciting role for a PR Account Executive to work on automotive accounts!
Working across the Automotive Team, we are looking for a self-starter to support on a set of consumer-facing clients that represents one of the most mouth-watering groups in the agency.
The role involves being a key component of the team that, in the last 12 months, has been responsible for some of the agency’s most creative and intriguing projects.
The agency has a reputation for nurturing and developing new talent, with former employees either flying high in the Company, having progressed from Admin Assistant to Account Director, or working within some of the world’s best-known automotive and sports brands.
This AE role is a central pillar of support for the Automotive team, to help maintain the systems and processes to assist the team in working efficiently and with some liaison necessary with client personnel.
As a whole, the Automotive Team carries out the key function of developing and deploying integrated strategic communications plans and events for various clients that:
1) Strengthen and protect client brand & reputation
2) Build a strong presence for clients in key on and off line channels
3) Break boundaries and challenge the norm to create and implement innovative communication campaigns
4) Help to solve key strategic business problems related to product management and business growth
5) Increase share of voice within automotive media
6) Target media outside the automotive sector ie lifestyle, technology as appropriate
Located in Kingston-Upon-Thames, but with occasional travel across UK and abroad possible.