Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Director to join a leading PR agency based in beautiful offices in Farnham Town Centre.
The role can be full or part time and the agency is really looking for a candidate with a strong PR agency background.
Salary – £35,000 – £42,000 p/a plus benefits – pro rata for part time.
You’ll be working with the account managers, working across a variety of accounts, helping clients manage their campaigns to ensure success.
As an experienced account director, you will be working with the account managers, working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success. You will be a forward thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the team of account managers on daily basis
- Keep a track of client profitability
- Keeping in mind the 6-month plan, always being one step ahead
- Ensure all clients’ needs are being met by the account managers
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Support the writing and planning of clients’ strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Experience of managing a team of people
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
B2B technology PR experience