Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
PR Account Director – Automotive – Kingston, Surrey
The AD role reports directly to the Senior Account Director, with input from the Group Account Director. The AD will be responsible for a team of three – a Social Media Manager, a Senior Account Executive and an Account Executive.
- Strong project management and client relationship skills vital. Excellent portfolio of Global Brands.
- Ideal person has a track record in creating multi-channel storytelling content.
- Previous experience in Consumer Tech and/or PR-ing CSR projects would be useful.
- An Account Director, or Junior Account Director, who has experience of running a range of accounts autonomously
- Management of an efficient and effective team, overseeing personnel development
- Evidence of developing innovative PR plans using a wide range of media channels
- An intimate understanding of the PR process and the new and emerging technologies at our disposal
- Proven agency experience in the automotive, consumer tech, brand or lifestyle sectors is desirable
- Create and oversee delivery of PR strategy, plans and timelines, driving forward key projects and helping to ensure objectives are met and budget is adhered to
- Devise innovative and engaging ways to drive positive media coverage across all media channels – trade, consumer, print, online etc
- Develop an understanding of key messages and objectives set against core projects
- Manage a team of three people, overseeing their activity to ensure quality control
- Plan, organise and prioritise workloads of team members, including resource planning, flagging any issues to senior staff members
- Provide professional guidance to junior team members to help them develop key skills and advance their careers
- Both draft and oversee team production of copy, press kits and media materials; and assist in the development of creative editorial content
- Full budget management across all work, including creation of budget estimate, tracking of POs, expenses and reconciliation
- Media event management: organise and deliver media events, stunts and activities when re-quired
- Set up and run key meetings e.g. strategic planning sessions, brainstorms
- Help to implement current processes and take initiative on improving processes within the team
- Help to manage the team in producing market insights, including consumer, media and industry trends as well as being aware of competitor activity
- Act as solid and reliable support for senior team members
- Build and manage effective client relationships
- Assist with new business presentations and pitches when required
- A strong communicator who is able to upwards manage as well as prioritise their own work
- A self-starter who conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and work in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about good, simple and effective PR with a strong eye for an editorial angle
- Quick learner, adaptable and pragmatic thinker, whilst being tenacious, results driven and resilient
- Highly motivated and committed with great attention to detail
- A team player with the gravitas to deal with senior stakeholders