Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Midweight Designer – Woking, Surrey
We’re looking for a strong mid-level designer with agency experience and a varied portfolio of Print and Digital work.
As a member of the Design team you will be on the frontline creating great visuals for all the agency’s projects, showing a high level of creativity for clients’ challenges and consistently maintaining the high standards of quality expected of all their work.
- Take responsibility and ownership of projects given to you from a creative and production perspective
- Work closely with the Production department to ensure print deadlines are met and the best possible solutions for printed materials are chosen and are on budget
- Liaise with Account Management to fully understand briefs and project requirements
- Display best-in-class design skills and knowledge
- Present your work to relevant agency contacts
- Guide and nurture junior members of the team
Skills and Expertise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of design principles and how they apply across print and digital
- Can work independently and also with a copywriter/art director
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programmes and Microsoft Office
- Excellent working knowledge of print process, print ready files and technical specs
- You will be motivated, bright and willing to take on new challenges
- With a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations
- Be solution focussed with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who can proactively see projects through from start to finish
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload and multi-task in a busy, pressurised environment whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail
Educated to degree level in design, or an equivalent level of experience
Own car essential due to location.