Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Midweight Creative, Woking, Surrey – £24-28K
Our client is a successful, award winning creative communications agency. They’re looking for a mid-level creative to join their fab team!
As a member of the Creative team you will be on the frontline coming up with great campaign ideas across all projects, showing a high level of creativity for our clients’ challenges and consistently maintaining the high standards of quality expected of all their work. You will also be the go-to video expert, both editing short videos in-house and working with external production partners too.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Coming up with the big ideas, thinking conceptually to create strategic communication campaigns
- Writing creative headlines, straplines and key messages
- Taking responsibility and ownership of projects given to you from a creative and production perspective
- Working on concept, copy and art direction; both in a team and occasionally as an individual
- Presenting your ideas to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Working with our production partners on video briefs, including scripting, storyboarding and creative directionWhere necessary, you will also be required to edit videos in-house. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro is therefore
- You’ll also be working across content, print and digital
- Liaising with Account Management to develop and understand briefs and project requirements
Essential Skills / Expertise
- Highly creative thinker with an open mind
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- The ability to create storyboards and scamp out ideas on projects
- The technical ability to edit videos in programmes such as Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro
- An ability to show proficient use of the CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- The ability to work independently and with teammates, such as copywriters, art directors and designers
- A keen eye for detail
- An understanding that work should be completed within time and budget
- You will be motivated, bright and willing to take on new challenges
- With the support of a more senior creative, be able to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Must have a positive approach and work well within a team to a deadline
- Have a “can do” attitude and be solution-focused
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Be proactive, motivated and a self-starter seeing projects through from start to finish
- Ability to prioritise own workload and multitask in a busy and pressurised environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Educated to A-level or Degree in a relevant design qualification, or equivalent relevant experience
- 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- NHS top-up scheme
- Contributory pension
- Monthly Company ‘huddles’
- Regular line management 121s, 6 monthly appraisals
- Plenty of career development opportunities available