Job Title: Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager
Contract: Full Time with flexible working hours if needed.
Location: Office based in Cranleigh. Flexibility to work remotely on set days if required.
Reporting line: Reporting to the Managing Director, with ongoing weekly support on prioritisation, project input and overall direction, in line with wider strategy from Consultant Marketing Director.
The Job spec:
Overall Purpose of the role
To play a key, hands on role in the relaunch and ongoing communications of the company as a premium brand in their sector.
Delivering against the brand strategy and communications plan, implementing regular consumer focused campaigns that will keep them front of mind amongst their target consumers.
Whilst they are an eCommerce brand, the company comes to life through its off-line activities. This role isn’t a purely digital one, and calls for a generalist marketing approach, with the opportunity to get involved with all elements of brand marketing, on and off-line. As well as a clear digital understanding, it requires knowledge of the full channel mix, a good deal of self-starting initiative, an ability to build strong commercial relationships and watertight project management skills.
- Maintaining the website, ensuring it’s regularly updated – A working understanding of WordPress and Shopify will be helpful.
- Generating content for regularly posted blogs and email comms, in line with brand tone and pillars.
- Generating social content across Instagram and Facebook, organic posting and daily community management.
- CRM management, ensuring that all data is correctly imported, and relevant segments are built and populated. Managing communications through the CRM system.
- Regular reporting on digital KPIs.
- Building relationships with key communities and clubs and introducing commercial partnerships to leverage our products amongst their audiences.
- Working with external PR agency/consultant on key projects, to supply all materials needed for campaign comms outreach and tracking coverage performance.
- Working with the Managing Director to successfully execute product launch plans, including arranging photo shoots, developing specific product comms and website updates.
- Management of regular product launch and brand campaigns, including advertising, sponsorship, events and partnerships, in line with timings and budgets.
- Working with external agency partners (design, PR, social) to produce campaign collateral and put live across all channels.
- Reporting on key campaign KPIs.
Key experience, skills and attributes required
- Hands on digital understanding – A working knowledge of WordPress, Shopify, Klaviyo & other social media tools
- Project management – Strong time management is a must for this role where there will be a need for juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Agency management experience – Creating strong briefs and managing outputs
- Ability to think commercially and work with data to inform decisions.
- A Self-starter who’s happy to manage their own workload, and has a proactive approach to all tasks, albeit with regular support.
- Whilst it’s not essential, an understanding of the running / fitness world is beneficial.
Salary and Benefits
50% discount on company products
Nest standard Pension