Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Marketing Executive – Events – Guildford, Surrey
We are looking for a marketing professional to join a busy events business based just outside Guildford.
As Marketing Executive, you will manage the end-to-end marketing campaigns for a number of B2B and B2C events held in the UK and internationally. You will be responsible for driving leads and direct bookings for our events, attracting new clients to the business and raising the brand profile of the company.
Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities:
- Help plan and execute a full marketing schedule
- Copywriting of emails, website and other marketing content
- Proofreading of all marketing materials
- Media planning and buying – working with local media companies to promote events
- Updating company website and event microsites
- Campaign Analysis (individual emails, content, downloads and overall campaigns)
- Fulfil overall Social Media communication plan to including social PPC campaigns
- Research and create an SEO plan for company website and microsites
- Create copy for up to 3 different awards each year in at least 3 / 4 categories
- Working with partners to provide compelling content at shows.
- Co-ordination with the designers on all event collateral
- Work closely with delegate sales reps
- On-site marketing including working with photographers and videographers
- Liaising with Press in lead up to events
- Full social media management at events
Marketing Executive attributes:
- Minimum of three years of Marketing experience
- Background working in a marketing and/or media environment
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners, and individuals at all levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building SEO campaigns
- Experience building and amending web pages in WordPress
- Happy to attend events in the UK and Internationally
- Social Media Experience
- Commercial acumen – Strong command of IT programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs)
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly organised individual, who prides themselves on attention to detail
- Proactive with the capacity to think on their feet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year