I am looking for
Our client is a fast growing International software company.
We are currently seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to assist the Head of Marketing with the coordination and support of events, campaigns, advertising and managing Hubspot, the company’s CRM system.
The role will include organising our attendance at a comprehensive programme of events nationwide and maximising our return on investment. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organisational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Campaign deliverables include scheduling, management and project trackers. Your ability to effectively manage time, people and tasks across a number of projects and business areas will enable you to achieve success in this highly demanding but also highly rewarding role.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
• The delivery of innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to maximise sales opportunities from events
• Building and maintaining relationships with event organisers
• Reporting and analysis of events
• Fresh and engaging ideas to increase sales and brand awareness from events and campaigns
• Coordination of marketing campaigns pre-event to promote attendance and post-event to generate leads
• Lead specific projects from initial briefing stage right through to final delivery
• Social media campaigns to maximise awareness of events, campaigns and the company
• Use of Hubspot or similar CRM system
• Good level of written and spoken English
• High level of attention to detail
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Can work effectively with all internal stakeholders and external agencies
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers, someone who can ensure the company stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Degree qualified candidates who have a minimum of 2 years event and campaign management experience including social media and data analysis
• First class organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Live in a commutable distance from our Head Office in Guildford
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude
• High attention to detail
• Able to follow processes, but also naturally able to offer suggestions for improvements
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to adapt to changes
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commercial acumen and business awareness
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Great IT skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, previous knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM system
• Excellent time management
• Keeping to deadlines
• Admin & problem solving skills
• Experience in social media and digital marketing
• Creative skills
• Enjoy working in a team
The salary will be up to £30,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience, plus profit related bonus.