Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Marketing Assistant – Godalming, Surrey
Job role: Marketing Assistant
Contract: Full Time
- Assistance to the Marketing Manager in all areas of marketing activity, including product launches, promotional activity, consumer shows, online and offline campaigns.
- Management of promotional activity/campaigns, activation, evaluation and analysis.
- Create initial design concepts, write up briefs, evaluate quotes and brief internal and external persons.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive working relationship with the wider marketing, sales and accounts teams to fully manage assigned tasks through cross-department collaboration.
- Responsible for digital & web updates, both internal and customer web-checks, ensuring accurate product and brand representation.
- Manage and grow social media platforms, including designing, planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting – video / photography skills advantageous.
- Organise and review point of sale material, monthly material checks and mail outs.
- Provide administrative support such as coordinating sales previews, internal or external meetings, preparation of documents, etc.
- Be able to analyse and interpret market data, performance statistics and social media activities to provide suggested opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Support the setup, organisation and management of trade and consumer shows throughout the year.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage expectations.
- Attention to detail – strong proof reader.
- Computer skills: Excel skills are essential, knowledge of other MS Office applications (including PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Creative skills: Photography, video and design skills are advantageous: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Premiere Pro) are advantageous.
- Speaking / Writing French would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good time manager and co-ordination skills.
- Organisational awareness – ability to prioritise workload and work in a busy environment, whilst being flexible to the demands of the business.
- Strong communicator in written and verbal communication.
- In addition to the above you are required to be proactive in your approach to your work.