We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager for our B2B Marketing client, based in Weybridge, Surrey.
You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients, this could be for you. Of course you’ll need marketing experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology would be great too.
Reporting to an Account Director, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with the client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- To support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- IT marketing knowledge or experience
- Good copywriting skills