Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Junior PR Account Executive – Godalming, Surrey
Role – To support the Account Manager and the Senior Account Executive in their work to provide a consistently good service for their clients
General administrative and client support to include the following:
- First line telephone answering, taking clear and accurate messages and fielding all calls where appropriate
- Keeping magazine files up-to-date. Monitoring industry news
- Keep each client’s traffic light report updated daily
- Using Gorkana, collate and manage forward features and provide information to Senior Account Executives.
- File media packs.
- Following direction from the Account Manager or Senior Account Executive, build media lists and distribute press releases
- Negotiating sep charges
- Where appropriate produce copy for press releases, creative copy for brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, websites, social media elements such as blogs, linked in pages and groups, twitter feeds, face book pages, etc
- Develop relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories
- Manage and file all cuttings daily and in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive, compile end of month cutting reports for clients
- Prepare Boardroom for client or internal meetings for your team, welcome and provide hospitality for your team’s visitors
- Assisting with administration for events where necessary
- Contributing to creativity / design ideas sessions
- Attending trade shows, client and agency events throughout the year, where appropriate
- Continue your professional development in consultation with your Manager; take an interest in the PR industry
- Participate in training programmes to improve your skill set and develop your potential
- Work experience within a PR or digital agency SEO
- Social media
Education & Training: Degree level
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Interest in current affairs
- Ability to work as part of a team Creative flair
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office