Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Junior Digital Project Manager – SE London
Junior Digital Project Manager
Must Have’ Experience
- Agency experience of a similar size (minimum 2 years)
- Experience dealing with B2B clients and projectsClient services and client management experience
- Email campaign management including, managing and manipulating data lists, using ESP/CRMs to upload html templates, testing, launching and reporting
- Smaller web build, digital activity, managing website feature updates, new functionality
- CMS experiencing, in-depth knowledge updating a CMS, training others to use a CMS, and working on functional updates to elements of a CMS
- Quality Assurance, attention to detail and able to undertake stringent checks and manage updates with developers and designers
- Basic HTML, understanding how to make minor changes to email or website. E.g. image updates, adding hyperlinks, tables
- Ability to coordinate different elements of a digital project, e.g if a video is needed or design, to involve the Creative Services Manager, and ensure this experience is seamless to our clients
- Producing project documentation including – Brief taking, Project plan/timelines, Statement of work, Design and development briefing documents, Testing/QA
- Producing meeting notes and actions following client calls
- Managing website support requests and updates directly with the client and briefing in to studio teams
- An interest and understanding of UX and UI principles, as well as best practice
‘Nice to have’ Experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience with paid media, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
More about the role
This role will be the Junior Digital Project Manager, working closely alongside the Digital Project Director on all digital projects within the agency. This will involve being the sole representative and point of contact with clients on smaller website updates and functionality, as well as email campaigns and CMS requirements, to manage their requirements and the relationship. A core requirement of the role will be to manage all website support requests with autonomy and liaise directly with the Studio team to process these updates before communicating back to the client. The JDPM will need to have a good technical understanding of websites and managing email campaigns, as well as the ability to learn and develop their knowledge to fill any gaps in this area. They will have great client management and relationship skills, to ensure that brief and requirements from the client are understood and presented back to the team with direction, they will add value with their insights and experience.
Salary: 22-26k depending on experience.