Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Junior Account Manager – Guildford, Surrey
Junior Account Manager
Circa £25-£30k depending on experience
2 years + experience in an integrated agency environment
A fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading B2B property marketing and creative agencies with an enviable list of clients.
We’re looking for customer-orientated account manager with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude and creative flair to join our busy studio. We are also looking for someone with a knowledge/interest in digital projects as we create a lot of websites as part of our wider campaigns for our clients
Working closely with the Senior Account Manager, Account Execs and the Client Services Director you will develop, manage and deliver a variety of campaigns and projects.
- As part of the account management team, you will be in direct contact with clients, so excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner are essential and over time you will take responsibility for key client accounts
- Working with the creative and digital teams, as well as 3rd party suppliers, to ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and meet client expectations
- Working with the senior team to research and prepare proposals and produce and brief quotes
- Analyze data, including social media engagement and customer experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and manage time
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to translate a brief and manage regular client updates as well as clear briefing internally to the designers
- The ability to keep track of time spent and managing profitable projects
- IT literate, with strong skills in Microsoft packages and a working knowledge of database management systems and Adobe Acrobat
- A team player, building relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
Excellent friendly working environment
Bonus scheme (discretionary and based on company and personal performance)
Subsidised gym membership of £30 a month
Cycle to Work Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Weekly Fruit Bowls!