Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Internal Communications Executive – Slough, Berkshire
Internal Communications Executive required to join Global Business. Ideally candidates will have at least 2-3 years relevant Internal Comms experience. Excellent role.
Overall Role Purpose
- To support with the development of the Internal Comms strategy for the UK business.
- To manage and deliver all planned & reactive Internal Comms activity and projects within budget and on time.
- To support and provide expert guidance to colleagues from other departments in delivering their messages to the business.
Specific Role context
- The role is responsible for supporting the Internal Communications Manager with the development and execution of the Internal Comms Strategy.
- The management and delivery of all associated Internal Comms activity will be the responsibility of the Internal Comms Executive. This will include planned activity to deliver the strategy alongside responsive activity to communicate immediate and urgent requirements.
- The candidate will be required to write engaging copy on a regular basis, adapting tone to suit the channel and audience. Providing expertise to colleagues in other departments will also form part of the role, to ensure all messages are delivered with maximum impact and results.
- Monitoring campaign performance is also an essential part of the role, ensuring the best practice and continued employee engagement is achieved.
- The role is based in the UK Head Office, but National travel is required to ensure all sites are fully engaged with the Internal Comms programme.
- Support with the creation of the Internal Comms Plan to support the business
- Delivery of the Internal CommsPlan, including day-to-day activities and large on-going projects
- Writing copy for a variety of channels
- Creation of specific campaigns that respond to a key business objectives
- Management of the Internal Comms Channels – including email, posters, TV, video, company magazine, physical mailings & giveaways
- Co-ordinate with external specialist agencies to manage/create/deliver the Internal Comms Channels
- Monitor the success of projects and report back to senior management
- Plan and prioritise flexibly in order to meet the changing needs of the business
- Assisting with planning annual budgets for key activities to deliver maximum return on investment
- Ensure project costs are recorded, monitored and kept on budget
- Liaise with colleagues across all departments to provide guidance and creativity to support in the delivery of their messages
- Proactively engage with key managers to gain awareness of business developments for communication through the Comms Channels
- Manage distribution lists
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Computer literacy
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Creativity and a good eye for design
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic ability
- Good motivator and team player
- Must have a full clean UK driving license & be willing to travel across the UK