Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Head of Marketing – 6 month contract – Godalming, Surrey
The Role – main responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CMO to deliver Brand vision and ensure it is expressed consistently across all touch points.
- Represent the customer and ensure they are at the heart of all we do across all touch points through the customer journey ensuring we inspire, educate, covert and retain them
- Feed into and deliver on the Marketing and communication strategies across both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Deliver key ATL brand marketing initiatives and ensure they are deliver on the brand vision, including briefing creative agencies, overseeing creative delivery and sign off of final assets.
- Lead on the management of external partners, agreeing and measuring performance against SLA’s.
- Oversee the day to day management of the Brand and Performance marketing teams ensuring they are delivering against KPI’s including ROAS
- Align with the trading calendar content creation and distribution across owned and earned channels
- Continually review all systems and customer experience touchpoints and make recommendations on the performance.
- Manage budgets across Performance and Brand initiatives, reviewing weekly and recommending changes to maximise ROAS
- Work closely with the creative team to review and optimise assets.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related brand and marketing role
- Proven track record of developing and managing impactful and effective Brand campaigns
- Experience of managing performance teams to deliver ROAS improvements
- Experience of working and managing external agencies to strict KPI’s
- Experience of working in an ecommerce business
- Experience with system implementations and capable of playing project manager, planner, strategist and operator.
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis.
- Possess a genuine desire to help the business build its brand and achieve its ambitions.
- Confident in working at a fast pace with tight deadlines.
Hours of work / Salary:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week). Competitive salary, to be discussed at interview stage.