Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Account Director, Marketing agency – Woking, Surrey
Job title: Group Account Director (Maternity Cover)
Reports to: Company Owner Direct reports: Up to 5 direct reports
Our client is an integrated, creative communications agency based in Woking, Surrey. They are looking for an excellent candidate to join them as a Group AD for an initial 12 month mat cover role, than may have the option to become a permanent role in the longterm.
Working as part of the senior management team, this role is pivotal to the future growth of the agency and development of existing client accounts. The Group Account Director is responsible for the development, profitability and growth across a range of our clients and for developing and motivating an account management team, enabling them to deliver a consistently high level of service to our clients.
- To oversee and lead the account management teams as they manage and grow existing client accounts
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients, maximising account and revenue growth
- To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved
- To input into the strategic direction of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To drive customer experience and achieve ‘trusted advisor’ status with clients
- To ensure the teams are continually developing their marketing expertise
- To develop and retain high performing individuals and lead a high performing team
- To contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets
Skills and Expertise
- Significant experience in a senior management position
- Strong marketing thinking and a comprehensive understanding of the communication disciplines
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience of interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication, with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate, with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Proven leadership experience, effective team management skills and the ability to coach and mentor individuals
- You will be motivated, bright and willing to take on new challenges
- With a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations
- Be solution focussed with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who can proactively see projects through from start to finish
- Have the ability to prioritise your own workload and multi-task in a busy, pressurised environment whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Monthly Company Huddles
- Social events throughout the year
Own car essential.