Graphic Designer Mid-Level position
£25-30K depending on experience.
- Amazing opportunity to join an award-winning digital marketing agency in the heart of Guildford. They’re a fun, outgoing creative bunch who enjoy our work and love all things creative and digital!
- They are a full-service agency with local, national and international clients and a few big brands thrown in for good measure too!
If you are passionate about growing your career at a fast-paced agency where no two days are the same, we’d love to hear from you.
Here are the skills you need:
The graphic designer will support the team and the company’s clients to produce creative marketing communication, using their talent and skills in creative design across both the digital & traditional media space, to produce artwork for online, email, brochures, literature, DM, advertising, outdoor, POS, website design and much more, taking ownership of the entire end-to-end process from brief to execution.
- Graphic design degree or other relevant qualification
- Significant experience of working in a graphic design role is essential
- Agency experience
- Strong portfolio of work is essential
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. A working knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and influence at all levels
- A positive team player with a vibrant and engaging personality
- Hard working and adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- A creative and innovative approach to working, and the drive to continuously improve
- A strong sense of typography, conceptual thinking, and attention to detail
- Able to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Constructively challenges current working methods and suggests ways to improve them.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
Your personality and approach will set the tone within the team, so you’ll need bags of energy and enthusiasm, be confident in your ability and a real drive for what you do.
You’ll be unwavering and committed and drive the highest standards for yourself and all those around you.