Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Graduate Customer Delivery Executive – Godalming, Surrey
Our client is an Award-winning IT company based in Godalming, Surrey. They are growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries.
Exciting opportunity for a Customer Delivery Agent to join a growing team in central Godalming. This role would involve working shifts Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm and 10 am – 7 PM.
- Logging incidents for global customers contacting the delivery desk
- Ownership of qualifying, troubleshooting, coordinating and updating logged cases to closure within specified service level’s (SLA)
- Maintaining and publishing training materials using various media products for customers
- Delivery of training to end users of the product
- Preparing monthly reports for customers and management
- Completing customer CSAT surveys
- Supporting customer POC & Onboarding activities
- Validation, verification and manipulation of data in spreadsheets and tables
- Completing functional testing prior to release
Skills / Experience
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focused approach
- IT literate particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office, Excel, intranets, business applications, etc.
- Organized with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed team
- UK work permit
- Flexibility in working hours to aid the support of Global customers
- Hands on experience with products used to deliver training to customers, Camtasia, WalkMe etc.
- Exposure to completing functional testing
- Project support skills. ITIL or Prince II foundation
- Excellent data management skills
- Experience in Metrics & Survey Management
They offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business delivering cutting edge technology:
Benefits: 24 Days Holiday, Contributory Pension, Private Health Care, 2x Life BYOD joining payment
Salary: Circa £25K.