Award-winning events company in Guildford is looking for an Events Sales Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The main responsibility will be working on the sales of a brand-new consumer Wedding show.
You would be working alongside our current Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager to increase sales on exhibition space at the show.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a fun and vibrant business who have just been through a huge period of growth. They are looking for someone who has come from a B2B sales background ideally. You will be responsible for closing sales and deals over the phone and in person whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the event and the opportunities available.
- Researching new potential clients and making them aware of the event
- Answering questions about events with a thorough understanding of what we do and how it is of benefit to the client
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Create sales opportunities through engagement via meetings
- Pass accurate orders over to logistics/relevant staff to create quotes/invoices
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Prepares weekly reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
- Keeping up to date with current event trends and trade fairs
- Explores business opportunities by identifying prospects
- Actively develops network through participating in events for context & networking purposes
- Contacting potential attendees to boost event registrations
EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE – THE PERSON:
- Minimum 2 years working within B2B or B2C sales
- Experience working within outbound sales
- The ability to identify sales opportunities from customer service calls
- Knowledge of, and understanding of Events
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s C grade or above including Maths and English
- Computer literate with MS office – Word, Excel & Outlook
EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE – WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
If you come from any of the following positions I’d be keen to speak to you: Telesales, Telemarketing, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Contact Centre, Telephone Sales, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Events Sales Executive, Events Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Advisor
Own car essential due to location.