Our client is in the early stages of looking for an Account Manager to support their growth of online business both etailers and their existing base of traditional retailers.
It will be an office-based role in Godalming, Surrey reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be a role that includes many elements such as – account management, marketing content creation, performance optimisation, performance analysis & solution planning.
The primary focus of the eCommerce Executive is to grow the ecommerce business and provide digital marketing analysis. Specifically, the position responsibilities include identifying and formulating plans to support channel growth through insight gathering and knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate with have strong analytical skills and a background knowledge of online sales. A data analyst with strong commercial awareness.
- Full responsibility for both creating and driving the etailers based business.
- Work closely with the rest of the Sales Team to support existing customer base with improved online effort, enhancing search results and preference across product categories.
- Liaise with Marketing to identify opportunities to grow online sales across all retailers.
- Bring new online retailers on board with full responsibility for their set up and sales.
- Account Management of online retailers, growing and supporting sales of products
- Increase awareness of product range online, achieving better visibility for target audience
- Optimise online content using SEO and other techniques
- Interpret data into usable commercial insights and actions to improving online sales
- Developing the online customer journey strategy with each retailer
- Create performance reports, analyse and action findings
- Previous experience of managing online retailers and deep understanding of all the operating methods and requirements.
- Experience working within an eCommerce/SEO/Content Marketing or similar environment
- Be able to perform data extraction, manipulation and analysis to deliver decisioning tools, analytical models or reports to aid decision making.
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Good Excel skills to include data manipulation, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables are essential.
- Image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Interpreting and reporting using data, preferably from multiple sources
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- You will possess excellent communication skills along with a meticulous work ethic
- Copywriting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience influencing others
- Previous experience in analytical roles in a Commercial environment is a strong bonus.
Base salary circa £. 30000
Bonus OTE of 20% bonus of annual base salary, depending upon the operational and financial performances.
Contribution to a Personal Pension Scheme
Living close to the office is preferred.