I am looking for
Digital Marketing Executive
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Executive, to join a prestigious award-winning PR and marketing Agency. We’re looking for a talented, commercially-focused person who is ambitious and looking to make a big impact in a fast-growing market.
If you are looking for your next step up to a role where you can really show your skills and talent for clients digital and social programmes and have a flair for creating digital design assets, we will provide you with the perfect environment to take your career to the next level.
About the role:
Working within a team of six individuals that caters for the needs of a diverse range of B2B, technology-focused clients, the Digital Account Executive will take responsibility for day-to-day management of our client’s social feeds including the curation of a compelling, interesting and newsworthy social content to engage end-audiences. As such you’ll build strong client relationships and act as the first port of call for any digital and social media enquiries.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with our Head of Digital to support with the development of clients’ social and digital programmes.
If you have strong digital and social experience, an interest in technology and are looking for something different from the usual cut and thrust of agency life, get in touch. Your attitude and drive are critical.
Career development is at the very heart of our people strategy and having a happy, healthy workforce is what we strive to achieve by giving access to range benefits including private medical cover, enhanced pension contributions, bonus holidays and many on-the-job incentives and perks.
The right Digital Account Executive will need to have the following experience:
– More than one years’ experience in a similar role.
– Experience of planning, drafting and scheduling social content using social platforms.
– Skills and experience in creating digital design assets using Canva, or similar programmes.
– Previous experience of designing, delivering an optimising paid and organic social media campaigns.
– Knowledge and understanding of how key digital and marketing communication methods integrate.
– Keen interest in social media and how it works.
– Creative and motivated to create exciting social campaigns for clients.
– Friendly, approachable and personable, with a desire to engage and establish relationships with clients.
– Highly motivated and fiercely organised.
– Able to manage a varied workload to tight deadlines.
– Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross section of both internal and external contacts.
– Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Account Executive, Marketing Account Executive, Account Executive, Marketing Executive, PR Account Manager, Marketing, Public Relations, B2B, Business To Business, Technology, Marketing Agency, PR Agency, PR Executive etc.