Current Jobs Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Digital & Creative Designer, South Godstone, Surrey
Digital & Creative Designer – Temp to perm role, to start asap.
New and dynamic company looking for an experienced Digital & Creative Designer.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics and banner ads.
JOB BRIEF & PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of designs, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Good interpersonal skills and business English
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution.