Our client is an established brand design and marketing agency looking for amazing people to join their awesome team.
With an incredibly diverse client base and many exciting projects on the go, they want to strengthen their team.
Job Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Direct reports: Admin Executive
Overall purpose of the job:
The agency is currently at a pivotal point. They’re ready to build on their experience, capability and financial security.
This is an exciting opportunity to run some key client accounts and to help the business grow. You will make sure they maximise the impact of marketing and design for both the clients’ and agency’s benefit. Most of all, you will be the type of person who wants to pick up the phone and speak with clients – you’ll be a great communicator and build strong relationships – you won’t hide behind an impersonal email.
You will make clients feel that they are the most important person to the agency at that moment. Clients will love the way you work – backed up by the great design work they create – and won’t be able to imagine going elsewhere.
- Help develop the strategic direction of your accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, attend meetings and produce contact reports.
- Present work to clients with the creative team, and manage the client feedback process.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing across multiple channels for clients and the agency.
- Develop strong long-term client relationships.
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Liaise with suppliers and the team to deliver requirements.
- Manage budgets internally and externally.
- Create and maintain schedules of work in progress and generate project documentation.
- Support business development through: creating initiatives, following up new leads, meeting and presenting to new clients and prospects, researching, proposal writing and project management.
Key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a small agency working with multiple clients – large and small.
- Solid working knowledge of branding, marketing communications strategy, account management and business development principles.
- Experience in managing the delivery of marketing communications through various channels – print, digital, emarketing, websites and social media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas to solve problems.
- Strong planning and project management skills with experience of managing multiple concurrent marketing communications projects.
- Confident, proactive, client-focused attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with ability to work efficiently under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen.
- Proficiency in relevant Mac-based applications including Microsoft office and Acrobat.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Managing Director – directly accountable for performance.
- Senior Account Manager – directly reporting to.
- Account Manager – to work alongside and provide support to one another
- Account Executive -guidance and support.
- Clients – timely and clear communication, provision of information and assistance with queries and issues.
- Design studio – frequent open communication regarding client requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the development and growth of a dynamic creative agency.
Own car essential due to location.