An experienced Account Manager is required to join a busy award winning agency in the heart of Guildford.
Reporting to the Account Directors, Group Account Director & MD, the Account Manager will be required to work on a diverse mix of projects.
You should be an Account Manager or a driven Account Executive, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Management role, within a Marketing / Creative / Digital agency;
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (both face-to-face and written);
- Knowledge of Digital, Video production and Print projects;
- A desire to work across multiple formats;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- Can naturally work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Naturally inquisitive and confident to ask questions
- Awareness of when to escalate client enquiries / requests to your senior manager.
- Consistent level of enthusiasm and positive attitude
Experience of working within a B2B environment and/or video production background is preferable, but not essential.
Brief description of what the role covers
To support a team of Account Directors with their accounts and projects. To support with photo and video shoots, a mix of projects, client proposals and administration.
To manage and control those projects on a day-to-day basis and ensure efficient servicing of the overall accounts. To ensure that all Client budgets are adhered to and financial targets for the account are met.
- Assisting in taking of a Client brief, and the development of creative brief
- Assisting at video or photoshoots. Pre-planning, on the day support and follow up activities.
- Preparing critical paths and updating project progress
- Job trafficking on a day to day basis
- Attend regular meetings and dispatch contact reports within 24 hours of meetings and status reports on regular basis (as agreed with Client)
- Preparing cost estimates for review with the Account Directors
- Preparing invoicing for MD sign off
- Internal liaison with the creative, finance and any other departments
- Act as one of the principal day-to-day contacts on account
- Develop strong relationships with Client personnel, and have full understanding of their brand and market sector
- Ensure client perceives agency as committed to their business and successful
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within existing and new Clients
- Understand changes / trends in the Client’s industry and discuss with the Client opportunities / threats which these could pose
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Undertaking additional activities as required to support the smooth running of the organisation
- Support the development of tactical and strategic planning, demonstrate strong research skills and be capable of collating information for a brand audit.
- Liaise with other account teams regarding workflow / overload in creative department
Salary: £27k to £32k (depending on experience) + benefits