To support the Marketing department with initiatives and ensuring that all marketing responsibilities are carried out timely and reliably.
The successful candidate will be supported and mentored by an experienced department and be encouraged to think independently as well as suggest and implement exciting new initiatives.
- Maintain current portfolio of product marketing materials both in print and digital
- Be responsible for sourcing, booking and arranging all events
- Working with the Product Manager to create a new direction online
- Being responsible for completing marketing projects and seeing them through.
- Research and reporting on new products that come through our discovery process providing a platform to undertake field research.
- Manage and maintain and create content for all social media platforms
- Assist in online content, collating testimonies, writing creative pieces for the website and social media platforms
- Monitor and manage online feedback via the website and social media platforms – promoting the company whilst working within the parameters of regulatory
- Dealing with online feedback (including complaints) in a timely and professional manner
- Being responsible for internal communications; regularly keeping the entire company updated on business growth, development and new product ideas
- Responsible for all promotional materials and shared responsibility with samples
- Maintain established relationships with agencies
- Close working relationship with the regulatory department
- Assisting with the tender process in the UK and Globally
- A strong, dynamic, motivated, driven individual who is engaged with the companies’ vision for growth and international expansion
- A team player who will actively work with all departments to ensure the company can maximise the output of their opportunities
- Strategically and commercially minded
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Ability to robustly troubleshoot encountered issues independently
- A solution finder
- Excellent organisational skills with a mature & professional outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management & deadline driven
- Due to location own car is essential
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree or equivalent in marketing and or business
· Keen interest in relation to online and social media marketing
· Full & Clean UK Driver’s License
The role is 5 days per week (9-5 hours) with 30 minutes break for lunch
The role is a full-time, office-based role based in Slinfold, West Sussex.
The role comes with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 20 days holiday (with an additional day issued each year, up-to a maximum of 5 days) pension & life assurance insurance