Our client is an established brand and marketing agency looking for amazing people to join their expanding team.
They have an incredibly diverse client base with many exciting projects on the go and now is the time for them to strengthen and grow their team.
They want to challenge passionately and deliver accurately, however busy they are. They want their clients to be more and more successful because of their smart strategy and creative implementation. They want to make a difference, individually and as a business.
Job Title: Marketing Account Executive
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Account Manager, Account Manager
Overall purpose of the job: This is an exciting role to help manage and implement the design and marketing activity for key client accounts. As part of the team you will assist a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager to provide an excellent admin, marketing and account management service for existing clients. If you show your capabilities and initiative, they will quickly be asking you to run smaller accounts independently.
- Administration of existing accounts, including problem-solving and proactive customer support
- Sourcing and researching information relevant to clients’ needs
- Ability to take and understand client design brief and communicate to studio
- Providing regular information to clients in reports, emails and on the phone
- Assisting in the preparation of quotations and proposals
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure our requirements are met
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions for clients and for our own marketing
- Helping implement our marketing initiatives – email, direct mail and social media
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as instructed by the Account Manager or Managing Director from time to time, commensurate with the role.
Key skills and attributes:
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in an agency or very similar business.
- A level of understanding of marketing communications, account management and business development principles, is preferred.
- Experience in delivering marketing communications through various channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing – you will not be scared of picking up the phone to a customer
- You will love being part of a team and supporting those around you.
- Strong administrative skills including planning, prioritising and project management.
- Confident, proactive and a positive can-do client-focused attitude.
- Time management/organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use initiative – demonstrate a common sense approach to everything
- Be a strong multi-tasker – you will work on more than one account
- Proficiency in relevant applications including: Microsoft office suite, WordPress CMS, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, ticketing systems, or similar and ideally having used a Mac
- Managing Director – directly accountable for performance
- Senior Account Manager – guidance and support
- Clients – provision of information, assistance with queries and issues
- Design studio – frequent communication regarding client requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop as part of a dynamic brand and marketing agency. The team is full of energy, ambition and fun. They are constantly improving, learning and doing everything they can to get clients to love them, so they can build long term, effective and mutually rewarding relationships with them. They believe in building a creative, fulfilling place to work and rewarding everyone who helps them realise their goals.
Salary commensurate with experience + bonus, private healthcare, pension
Own car essential due to office location.