Here is a list of jobs that we are currently recruiting for in Marketing, PR and Digital, in and around Surrey. These can change on an almost daily basis so do check back regularly. We also advise you to keep an eye on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook for further updates.
Happy job hunting!
< Back to jobs
Senior PR Executive – B2B – Horsham
Our client is a very successful PR agency based near Horsham in West Sussex. They are looking for an experienced PR executive or account manager to join the team. Ideally you will have at least 2 year’s previous B2B PR experience.
Any experience in lighting, HVAC, AV or other building technology areas would be an advantage.
Duties to include –
- Initiate and plan PR campaigns.
- Write and edit PR and marketing material e.g. press releases, in-house e-newsletters, case studies, feature articles, adverts, web pages and brochures for use in both printed sources, web portals and the associated company websites.
- Communicate with and if required visit customers to research and write-up customer case studies and testimonials.
- Distribute PR materials to appropriate media with photography and maintain distribution list.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key editors and journalists to ensure maximum coverage of press releases and editorials.
- Monitor trade press and instigate editorial contributions to relative features.
- Act as a key point of contact for all press enquiries.
- Monitor and record press release and editorial uptake.
- Update the press clippings database and write and distribute quarterly PR reports.
- Provide a regular press release/circular to all editorial contacts and actively follow up to secure exposure.
- Research and source publications offline and online for advertising campaigns.
- Negotiate costs for space and additional benefits e.g. free editorial, directory entries and create adverts.
- Develop briefs and write copy for external direct mail and e-marketing campaigns.
- Organise special events e.g. press conferences, open days, webinars and competitions.
- Prepare and supervise the production of promotional material including brochures, direct mail leaflets, e-newsletters, photographs and promotional videos.
Strong writing skills, with the ability to easily grasp, communicate and present technical concepts, their benefits and their applications and capture the attention of the media.
Excellent networking and communication skills.
First-class people skills: ability to develop good working relationships with editors, journalists, customers and distributors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably over two years in-house or public relations agency experience.
- Degree level education or equivalent, ideally in a technical discipline.
- IT literate. Experience in Quark Express and Photoshop software desirable.
Own car essential due to location.